<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!-- generator="FeedCreator 1.7.2" -->
<rss version="2.0">
    <channel>
        <title>Lowyat.NET: Latest topics by xtreamforex</title>
        <description></description>
        <link>http://forum.lowyat.net/</link>
        <lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 02:32:02 +0800</lastBuildDate>
        <generator>FeedCreator 1.7.2</generator>
        <item>
            <title>Crypto Currency Daily Technical Analysis By Xtream</title>
            <link>http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4549655</link>
            <description>&lt;b&gt;BITCOIN PRICE FORECAST MARCH 22, 2018, TECHNICAL ANALYSIS&lt;br /&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Bitcoin markets rallied a bit during the trading session on Wednesday, reaching towards the &amp;#036;9000 level against the US dollar, as we are now testing significant resistance just above.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;b&gt;BTC/USD&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Bitcoin rallied a bit during the trading session on Wednesday, reaching towards the &amp;#036;9200 level. We have broken above the &amp;#036;9000 level, so that’s a bullish sign but I think it’s only a matter of time before we get a bit of a push back. I see a lot of noise between here and &amp;#036;10,000 above, so if you cannot handle volatility, this will be the place to be. If we pull back from here, I think that the &amp;#036;8500 level could offer support. A breakdown below the &amp;#036;8400 level resumes the downtrend. Alternately, we could go higher, but I think &amp;#036;10,000 above is a major level to deal with. Any signs of exhaustion should be selling opportunities just waiting to happen between here and there, but if we were to break above the &amp;#036;10,000 level, it’s a very bullish sign. I think there is a lot of noise between here and there, so I would be very cautious about going long.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;b&gt;BTC/JPY&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Bitcoin markets also rallied against the Japanese yen, as we are getting close to the ¥1 million level. If we can break above there, we need to deal with resistance going to the ¥1.1 million level, so it’s not until we break above there that I’m comfortable buying. I think we are far too close to resistance to jump in right now, as it could be a good way to be on the wrong side of the trade. If we break down below the ¥100,000 level, that would be very negative. I think that we are essentially at a major decision point, so putting money into this market is probably difficult.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Find more Forex &amp;amp; Cryptocurrency Trading Analysis at Xtreamforex</description>
            <author>xtreamforex</author>
            <category>Bitcoin &amp;amp; Cryptocurrencies</category>
            <pubDate>Thu, 22 Mar 2018 13:57:46 +0800</pubDate>
        </item>
    </channel>
</rss>
